||List of Tasks in WP5
- 'CNV analysis using oligo-based dynamic array-CGH'
Develop protocols for targeted array-based CNV analysis.
- 'Multiplexed targeted copy-number assays'
Application of multiplex ligation-based genome amplification (MLGA) methodology for CNV analysis.
- 'Precise copy number assays using amplified single-molecule detection'
Validation of task 2.
- 'Somatic mutations in high background'
Accurate genotyping of somatic mutations in the presence of a high level of wildtype DNA molecules
- 'In situ genotyping'
Development of multiplexed in situ genotyping method.
- 'In situ sequencing'
Development of multiplexed in situ sequencing method.
Development of a oligonucleotide ligation based method for haplotype determination.
- 'Genome-wide DNA methylation analysis'
Development of a method for genome-wide differential DNA methylation analysis.
- 'Multiplexed targeted epigenetic assays'
Development of an MLGA based procedure for epigenetic analysis.